Single Use Solutions
Casella Process Solutions is fully integrated with the growing demands of single use technology, driven by the need for shorter cycle times, reduced chances of cross contamination, more flexible manufacturing configurations and greater efficiency. Disposables can also be an asset for managing increasingly complex regulatory requirements. When appropriate, our components comply with FDA and USP Class VI protocols.
Casella Solutions include single use containers and bags made from high purity films that provide excellent barriers to water vapor and gas molecule transmission, tubing, inserts, dip tubes, tanks, mixing devices, hose barbs and end caps as a partial list of our disposable component offering.
We also regularly work with customers to solve unique problems of storage, transmission, product isolation, filtration or other processing demands.
Gemu valves now include a single-use diaphragm valve, SUMONDO.
- Suitable for inert, corrosive liquid media
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Automation-capable and controllable
- Tried and tested actuator design
- Optional electrical position indicators and process controllers
Engineered Custom Plastic and Single Use Component Fabrication
- Widespread Custom Options
- Unique Design Capabilities
- Rapid Prototype Capability
- Small & Large Lot Sizes
- USP Class VI Approved Materials
As a part of Advanced Scientifics’ single use systems, the company offers a multitude of solutions for single use containers. With sizes ranging from 50mL to 3,500L, Advanced Scientifics can produce single use containers of nearly any configuration.
- Single Use Containers
- Disposable Bags, Tube Sets, and Assemblies
- imPULSE Single Use Mixer
- DHX Disposable Heat Exchanger